ENTRIES FOR THE 2013 REGATTA
Please note that Regions are required to pay
a flat fee to take part, regardless of the events entered.
- Payment for each individual region will be
submitted by the Regional Rowing Council, by one cheque made out
to British Rowing Ltd.
- Regions will pay a flat fee of £800, to race,
regardless of the number of events entered. The fee includes a
Regional T-shirt for each rower/cox..
- NB: All Team Managers must account directly to
their Regional Treasurer and not the officers of the JIRR.
- Cheques must be made out to British Rowing Ltd
- All cheques to be sent to : -
27 Reading Road
Please note that individual team managers
are responsible for collecting the relevant entry fees from their
JIRR will not take any action to prevent crews, who have not paid,
from racing or to collect fees from individuals on the day, these
actions are solely the responsibility of the team managers
FOR PROVIDING CREW DETAILS & FULL
- A detailed list of entries from each competing
region, including coach and crew names; DOB and British Rowing
number and T-shirt size, must be provided to the Event Secretary
by Monday 8th April 2013.
- The full regional entry fee of £800 must be paid
by 8th April 2013.
- Entries MUST be made on the entry forms provided
by the event secretary. All competitors must be registered with
- Please make sure the name of each competitors'
Rowing Club is clearly marked on the form where it says CLUB
- The entry list must be accompanied by a list
detailing the SIZE OF T-SHIRTS REQUIRED by the athletes.
T-Shirts are not available to coaches and team helpers. One
t-shirt will be provided for each 'seat' entered (a maximum of
84 per region).
S Small -- Chest size approx 36”
M Medium --
Chest size approx 40”
L Large -- Chest size approx 44”
Extra Large Chest -- size approx 48”
crew lists and T-shirt requirements to be sent (by the regional
team manager) to:-
- Entries must be e-mailed using the excel entries
- Entries via BROE are not available
- Faxed Entries are not allowed
PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ENTER A
FULL REGIONAL TEAM AS FAILURE TO ENTER AN EVENT GIVES UNEARNED
POINTS TO THE OPPOSING TEAMS.
make sure the name of each crew member's rowing club (Club or
School) is clearly marked on the form where it says CLUB NAME.
Please also make sure that the COACH’s name is also clearly noted,
as we are asked to provide this detail as well.